AME Courses (BE Degree) Details
Aircraft Maintenance Engineering (BE Degree) is an undergraduate programme related to the Aircraft Maintenance Engineering. In this course, the student will get knowledge about the aircraft and its components. They deal with maintenance, repair and troubleshoot the issue occur in an aircraft at the ground. AME is responsible for keeping the aircraft in airworthy condition. This allows dealing with the well-being and protection of aircraft and its passengers.
Aircraft Maintenance Engineering (BE Degree) comprises of theoretical and practical sessions by the well qualified and experienced staffs. Practical classes in labs and workshops allow the student to learn the concept in a better way.
AME (BE DEGREE) Scope In India
The scope for AME are thereby the growth of aviation. India put its first step on the manufacturing of civil aircraft which hike the opportunities for Aircraft Engineers. India became the best market to invest in as India is developing in the aviation sector very quickly.
AME Courses (BE DEGREE) Eligibility
The candidate can fulfil the Aircraft Maintenance Engineering (BE Degree) eligibility criteria to pursue the course which is such as:-
1. Candidate must pass or appear 10+2 with PCM stream or equivalent AICTE, Govt. Of India approved 3 years engineering diploma in any stream or any higher qualification in science with Physics and Mathematics at the time of admission.
2. Candidate must in 10+2 in PCM or equivalent.
AME Courses (BE DEGREE) Duration
Aircraft Maintenance Engineering (BE Degree) course duration is 4 years in which student gets knowledge about the aircraft and its numerous parts such as landing gear, electrical system, instrumental system, fuselage, engine, radio and navigation system etc. This 4-year course consists of 8 semesters which is a combination of classroom sessions and workshop sessions on the college premises. In which student can get the full understanding of every part of aircraft.
AME Courses (BE Degree) Syllabus
The Aircraft Maintenance Engineering (BE Degree) syllabus comprises of approximately 5-6 in a semester. There is a total of 8 semesters in a span of 4 years. The BE in AME syllabus consists of the subjects that help the student to maintain, repair, and solves the issue faced in an aircraft.
The few of the core subject which relates to BE AME are such as:-
1. Aircraft Rules and Regulations
2. Electrical Engineering for Aircraft Maintenance
3. Aircraft Digital Electronic and Instrumentation
4. Aircraft Engineering Material
5. Aircraft Avionics system
6. Aircraft Engine
7. Dynamics of Aircraft Flights
AME (BE Degree) Colleges in India
There are many Aircraft Maintenance Engineering (BE Degree) colleges in India which provides the best education facilities. All the colleges in India are approved by the University or Board. In this course, education comprises of academic and practical knowledge. So the best Aircraft Maintenance Engineering (BE Degree) colleges in India comprise of well-experienced staff and well- equipped labs. Aircraft Maintenance Engineering (BE Degree) colleges in India provide bachelor degree in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering through that student can put a step forward to build their career in the fastest-growing aviation industry as AME.
AME Courses (BE DEGREE) Career Opportunities
After completing BE in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering, career opportunities are waiting for you. The aviation industry is growing so drastically that various opportunities will be there which student can grab.
The Aircraft Maintenance Engineering (BE Degree) career opportunities are as follows:-
2. Maintenance, Repair, and Overall (MRO) Organizations
3. Aircraft Part Manufacturing Companies
4. Aircraft Manufacturing Companies
5. Civil Defence Forces
6. Aircraft Operation Organizations
7. Aviation Training Centres
8. Flying Clubs
AME Courses (BE Degree) Admission Process
Aircraft Maintenance Engineering (BE Degree) admission process is as follows for the candidates: –
1. Exam conducted by JEE INDIA-2021
2. Candidate should fill the JEE INDIA 2021 registration form from the official website www.jeeindia.in
3. After qualifying the JEE INDIA exam, based on All India Rank (AIR) student will get admission in one of the top institutes.
AME Courses (BE Degree) Expected Salary
AME are highly paid professional. At the time of training candidate will get stipend which is around INR 15000 to 25000 per month. After getting license Aircraft Maintenance Engineering jobs salary according to the payscale is approx INR 40 lakhs per annum.