BBA Courses Details
BBA is an undergraduate Business Management course. The “Bachelor of Business Administration” BBA course is designed to provide a basic understanding of management education and to train the students in communication skills effectively, which inculcate entrepreneurship skills and decision making.
Duration: 3 Years
Minimum Qualification Requirement: 10+2.
Selection Process: Entrance Exam conducted by JEE INDIA
BBA Courses Eligibility
For admissions into BBA courses:-
1. Students are needed to clear the 10+2 or equivalent examination from any recognized board or school.
3. The age should be between 17 to 25 years.
BBA Courses Duration
Course duration:- 3 years
BBA COURSES SYLLABUS
Following are the courses, subjects and topics covered in BBA syllabus in top MBA colleges and Universities:
2. Financial Management
3. Principles & Practices in Management
4. Marketing Management
5. Taxation in Business
6. Accounts Management
7. HRM: Human Resource Management
8. MIS: Management Information System
10. Business Communication Management
11. IB: International Business Management
12. Operations Management
BBA Syllabus in top BBA colleges offering the 3 year BBA courses or 5 year Integrated Management Programme comprising first 3 year for BBA and next 2 years for MBA could be a little different in accordance with the course requirement.
Types Of BBA Courses
1. BBA in Business Administration
2. BBA in International Business
3. BBA in Computer Application
4. BBA in Finance
5. BBA in Entrepreneurship
6. BBA in Hospitality
7. BBA in Human Resources
8. BBA in Information Systems
9. BBA in Global Business
10. BBA in Tourism
11. BBA in Human Resource Management
12. BBA in Marketing
13. BBA in Sports Management
14. BBA in Management
15. BBA in Hospital & Healthcare
16. BBA in Accounting
17. BBA in Supply Chain
18. BBA in Retail
BBA Courses Scope
There are plenty of job opportunities available for BBA Graduates. To be specific, BBA graduates can look for jobs in sales and marketing department of companies as management trainees. A BBA degree along-with some years of work experience will surely take you to the leadership position in any organization.
BBA Courses Career Opportunities
India is a developing country and they are using their hand in every sector. These days aviation in India have become talk of the town as in aviation sector they have open their wings and flying really very high by setting new records. The immense growth became eye catching factor for the youth to join courses in aviation.
The BBA in aviation students can have various job profiles which are as:-
1. Deals and Advertising Companies
2. Instructive Institutes
3. Flight Schools
5. Aircraft Insurance Companies
6. Recuperation and Credit Manager
7. Credit Control Manager
8. Branch Manager
9. Test Manager
10. Instructor and Lecturer
11. Avionics Industry Manager
12. Partner Manager
13. Carrier Contracting Manager.
14. Partner Airport Manager
15. Air terminal Operations Manager
16. Program Manager
17. And many more…
Top National Recruiting Airlines:
2. AirAsia India
4. Alliance Air
5. Air India
6. Jet Airways
9. Luwang Air
10. Air Deccan
11. Blue Dart Aviation
12. Pinnacle Air
13. Spirit Air
14. Supreme Airlines
16. Titan Aviation
17. Ventura Air ConnectAnd many more…
BBA Courses Admission Process
To become a graduate in Aviation course, the candidate has to follow the following BBA in aviation Admission Process:-
1. Exam conducted by JEE INDIA-2021
2. To join BBA in aviation Course, a candidate should fill the form of Joint Entrance Examination 2021(JEE INDIA-2021)
3. Engineering Joint Entrance Exam (JEE INDIA).
4. After clearing JEE INDIA Exam, based on the All India Rank (AIR) of JEE INDIA students will get admission in top BBA in Aviation institutes.
BBA Courses Expected Salary
Indian aviation is the best place for young graduates who are looking for perfect job opportunities after the completion of the course. There is a vast scope in this field as the aviation is mushrooming by each passing day. BBA in Aviation graduates salary varies company to company but all the job places are secure and having a high growth.
1. Airlines Contracting Manager- Rs. 9,00,000 per annum.
2. Airport Operations Manager- Rs. 6,50,000 per annum.
3. Assistant Airport Manager- Rs. 7,50,000 per annum. Assistant Teacher- Rs. 4,00,000 per annum.
4. Credit Control Manager- Rs. 5,00,000 per annum.