COMMERCIAL PILOT LICENSE Courses Details
The Candidate has to complete 200 Hours (Two Hundred Hours) of flight time for obtaining the Commercial Pilot’s License. This flight time includes: One hundred hours of flight time as Pilot-in-Command. Twenty hours of cross-country flight time as Pilot-in-Command. Commercial Pilot License (CPL) is a popular course in aviation that allows students to obtain the license in commercial flight. They perform flying work in single and multi-engine airplanes, and fly aircraft as a co-pilot in aircraft. CPL is all about operating the aircraft in the air after the completion of the course, student can apply for a job in government and private airlines as we know Indian aviation is becoming the third-largest aviation in worldwide and soon became first with numerous aircrafts and helicopters.
Commercial Pilot License Courses Eligibility
It is the most demanding and tempting career in the aviation. To join the CPL program, student must have fulfilled the following eligibility criteria:-
1. Students should completed 10+2 examination with PCM/3 years engineering diploma from recognized board/university.
2. The age limit must be minimum 17 years or above.
3. Student must be medically fit.
4. Students who are searching for one of the top most institutes of CPL in PAN India can attend apply national level Entrance Test of (JEE INDIA).
Commercial Pilot License Courses Duration
|Private Pilot License||1 Year (Approx)||40-60 (Forty-Sixty)|
|Private Pilot License + Commercial Pilot License||3 Years (Approx)||200 (Two Hundred)|
|Commercial Pilot License for PPL holders.||15 Months (Approx)||160 (One Hundred and Sixty )|
Commercial Pilot License Courses Syllabus
CPL course having serves a deep knowledge of aircraft functions and operating systems of aircraft. There is various subjects cover in CPL program some are as follow:-
1. Air Regulations
2. Aviation Meteorology
3. Air Navigation
4. Technical General
5. Technical Specific
6. Radio Telephony
Commercial Pilot License Courses Job Opportunities
Indian Aviation Industry is showing excellent growth rapidly. Airlines are company who provides air transport for the passenger’s Commercial Pilot License (CPL) holders hired in airlines to fly aircrafts. Today Indian airlines have the best options available after getting a license. Pilot student can apply for a job in the following airlines:-
Top National Recruiting Airlines:-
1. Air India
2. Jet Airways
6. AirAsia India
8. Alliance Air
9. Luwang Air
10. Air Deccan
11. Blue Dart Aviation
12. Pinnacle Air
13. Spirit Air
14. Supreme Airlines
16. Titan Aviation
17. Ventura AirConnect
18. And many more…
There are various job profiles each profile having have infinite opportunities and excellent lifestyle. After the completion of CPL student can make their career on the following job profiles:-
2. Chief Pilot
3. Commercial Pilot
4. Airline Pilot
6. Commuter Pilot
7. First Officer
8. Experimental Test Pilot
Commercial Pilot License Courses Admission Process
To become a pilot, the candidate has to follow the CPL Admission Process:-
1. Exam conducted by JEE INDIA-2021
2. To join CPL Course, a candidate should fill the form of Joint Entrance Examination (JEE INDIA).
3. After qualifying JEE INDIA Exam, according to the All India Rank (AIR) of JEE INDIA student will get admission in one of the top CPL institutes in India.
Commercial Pilot License Courses Salary
Commercial License holder salaries vary companies to companies. Commercial Pilot License holder’s salary is tentatively INR 10 Lakhs to 15 Lakhs per annum depending upon skillset. There are following facilities provided to pilot apart from salary:-
1. Commercial License Holder works 1000 hours in a year.
2. Free pick up from home and free drop free food.
3. Free stay in 5-star hotels. Buying things in a duty-free shop.
4. Free tickets to travel any place in the world.
5. Prestige in society- at least in India.
6. And many more.