DIPLOMA IN AERONAUTICAL ENGINEERING COURSE DETAILS
Diploma in Aeronautical engineering is a 3 years engineering program. This structure is divided into the semester system, each semester having 6 months. The student can get a diploma certificate after completion of the aeronautical program. Diploma in Aeronautical is approved by the All India Council for Technical Education AICTE, Govt Of India . Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering applicants are get specific knowledge about manufacturing and maintenance of several parts and tools of air flight -capable machines. Aeronautical diploma course deals with the study, design, manufacturing, service, and testing of an aircraft. The student also learns about techniques to control an aircraft and rocket.
Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering Eligibility Criteria
The applicant who desires to join the Aeronautical Engineering program has to fulfill the following eligibility criteria: –
1. Applicant must be passed in 10th with any recognized Board.
2. Applicant can qualify the JEE INDIA 2021 exam to get admission in one of the top and reputed colleges in India.
Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering Course Duration
Aeronautical Diploma is a 3-years diploma course divided into 6 semesters. In this, student will learn and get knowledge about the planning, designing and construction of an aircraft. This course comprises of theoretical session in classroom and practical sessions in labs.
Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering Course Syllabus
There are various subjects in Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering. The list of subjects is given below:-
1. Aircraft Maintenance and Practice CAR (Civil Aviation Regulation)
2. Aircraft Instrumentation System
3. Avionics and Aircraft Radio System
4. Aircraft Structures
5. Aircraft System
6. Aircraft Structures Servicing Lab
7. Maintenance Management
8. Avionics Lab
9. Aircraft System Servicing Lab
10. Project Work (Working Model)
11. Aircraft Instrument System Lab
12. Aircraft Electrical System
13. C-Programming Lab
14. Applied Science
15. Applied Mathematics
16. Basic Aerodynamics
17. Basic Electrical and Electronics Engineering Lab Basic Electrical and Electronics Engineering
18. Basic Computer Skills Lab
19. Industrial Visit
20. Fluid Mechanics and Pneumatics Lab
21. English Communication
22. Engineering Graphics (Conventional)
23. Jet Engine Lab
24. ISAP Lab
25. Jet Engine Theory
26. Materials Testing (NDT) Process Lab
27. Organizational Management
28. Piston Engine Theory
29. Piston Engine Lab
30. Computer-Aided Engineering. Graphics
31. Basic Workshop Practical’s (Carpentry, Fitting, Forging, Welding)
32. Fluid Mechanics and Pneumatics Aircraft Inspection and Documentation
Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering Course Career Opportunities
After completing of the Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering, the student will get a job in various private and govt. organizations in India and abroad. Aviation Industry is growing day to day which raises the huge requirements of diploma holders in Aeronautical engineering.
These are organizations where student can build their dreams after completing the diploma in Aeronautical engineering are given below:-
2. Maintenance Repair and Overhauls (MRO) industries
3. Aircraft Manufacturing Companies
4. Aircraft Part Manufacturing Companies
5. Aircraft Operation Organizations
6. Aviation Training Centers
7. Flying clubs and Flying Schools
Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering Carrier Scope
Aeronautical engineers can work as a Racing Car Designer, Flight Mechanics Engineer, Graduate Engineer Trainee, Assistant aircraft engineer, Aircraft Production Engineer, Assistant Technical Officers and Air Safety Officer and as a space scientist In Government Organisations. After graduation, the students can also apply for the post-graduation in India’s most reputed institutes like IITs after clearing the GATE exam.
Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering Course Admission procedure
Student desire to pursue diploma in Aeronautical Engineering applicant has to follow the following procedure:-
1. Exam conducted by JEE INDIA-2021
2. To join Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering course, an applicant should fill the form of Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Joint Entrance Exam (JEE INDIA).
3. After qualifying JEE INDIA Exam, according to All India Rank (AIR) of JEE INDIA they will get admission in one of the top and reputed diploma in Aeronautical Engineering colleges approved by AICTE, Govt. of India.
Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering Course Salary
Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering diploma salary depends on the recruiters, employer, employee skills, and experience. The starting salary package is INR 5 Lakhs to 7 Lakhs per annum. The Student will get higher salary package after few years of experience because aviation sector is growing and it is the right time to build career in the aviation sector.