Diploma in Aerospace Engineering Course Details
Diploma in Aerospace engineering in India is a diploma level engineering course. Student will get a certificate after completing the diploma in Aerospace engineering approved by the All India Council for Technical Education AICTE, Govt Of India . Diploma in Aerospace Engineering course gathers specific knowledge and deep study about design, manufacturing service and testing of spacecraft and aircraft.
Diploma in Aerospace Engineering Course Eligibility Criteria
The applicant who is the desires to join the Diploma in Aerospace Engineering program has to fulfill the eligibility criteria:-
1. Applicant must be passed in 10th with any recognized Board.
2. Applicant can also qualify the JEE INDIA exam to get admission in one of the top colleges in India.
Diploma In Aerospace Engineering Course Duration
Diploma in Aerospace Engineering course is a 3-year diploma program having 6 semesters in which they will learn and gathers theoretical and practical knowledge about the aircraft and spacecraft.
Diploma in Aerospace Engineering Course Syllabus
The list of the subjects is given below to give you an idea about the diploma in Aerospace Engineering program:
1.Aircraft Instrumentation System
2. CAR (Civil Aviation Regulation)
3. Aircraft maintenance and practice
4. Aircraft system
5. Aircraft structure
6. Avionics and Aircraft Radio System
7. Aircraft Structures Servicing Lab
8. Maintenance Management
9. C- Programming lab
10. Avionics Lab
11.Aircraft system servicing lab
12. Project work (working model)
13. Aircraft Electrical System
14. Aircraft Instrument System Lab
15. Aircraft Materials
16. Applied Mathematics
17. Applied Science
18. Basic Aerodynamics
19. Basic Computer Skills Lab
20. Basic Electrical and Electronic Engineering
21. Basic Electrical and electronic engineering Labs
22. Basic workshop practical’s
23. Computer-aided Engineering Graphics
24. Engineering Graphics (conventional)
25. English Communication
26. Fluid Mech and Pneumatics Lab
27. Industrial Visit
28. ISAP Lab
29. Jet Engine Lab
30. Jet Engine Theory
31. Materials Testing (NDT) Process Lab
32. Organizational Management
33. Piston Engine Lab
34. Piston Engine Theory
35. Fluid Mech and Pneumatics Aircraft Inspection and Documentation
Diploma in Aerospace Engineering Course Scope
Diploma in Aerospace Engineering has a bright career in India and Overseas. With huge numbers of the jobs in Govt. and private sector. The career opportunities getting large and better as the aviation sector in India growing so quickly.
There are abundant scopes of placement after completing the diploma in Aerospace Engineering.
1. Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO)
2. Defense Research and Development Organization (DRDO)
3. Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL)
4. National Aerospace Laboratories (NAL)
5. Aircraft/ spacecraft Manufacturing Companies
6. Aircraft/ spacecraft Part Manufacturing Companies
8. Civil Aviation Department
9. Maintenance Repair and Overhaul (MRO) organizations.
Diploma in Aerospace Engineering Course Admission Procedure
To build your career in the aviation sector applicant has to follow the following procedure:-
1. Exam conducted by JEE INDIA-2021
2. To join in Aerospace Diploma course an applicant should fill the form of Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Joint Entrance Exam (JEE INDIA).
3. After clearing JEE INDIA Exam, according to All India Rank (AIR) of JEE INDIA they will get admission in one of the reputed diploma in Aerospace Engineering colleges approved by AICTE, Govt. of India.
Diploma in Aerospace Engineering Carrier Opportunity
Aerospace engineers generally work in professional office environment. They sometimes visit manufacturing and testing facilities where a problem requires their personal attention.
Aerospace engineers work mostly in the government agencies and manufacturing industries. Apart from it, a select few aerospace engineers are chosen to work on the International Space Station such as NASA.
In present, aerospace engineers still work with the basic concepts of aerodynamics, and must also have a working knowledge of aircraft power plants such turbo props, piston engines and jets.
Some aerospace engineers work on projects related to national defence and thus must obtain security clearances.
The work of an Aerospace engineer includes designing aircrafts, spacecrafts, satellites and missiles. In addition, these engineers test prototypes to make sure that they function according to plans. These professionals also design subassemblies and components for these craft; those parts include engines, airframes, wings, landing gear, instruments, and control systems.
Additionally, engineers may perform or write the specifications for destructive and non-destructive testing for strength, functionality, reliability, and long-term durability of aircraft and parts.
Aerospace Engineering Recruiters:-
2. Air Force
3. Government Research
4. Corporate Research
5. Helicopter companies
6. Fixed Wing Aircrafts
7. Defence Ministry
10. Aviation Companies
12. Space Shuttles
13. Space crafts
Diploma in Aerospace Engineering Course Salary
Diploma in Aerospace Engineering salary depends on the skills, experience, job profiles, etc. The starting salary package is INR 5 Lakhs to 7 Lakhs per annum. After getting experience, the salary will become more because aviation sector is growing in India. It is the perfect time to build career in the aviation sector.