Diploma In AME Courses Details
Diploma in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering (AME) is a 3 years diploma course having six semesters. Each semester comprises of 6 months approved by the All India Council for Technical Education AICTE, Govt Of India . AME course involves studying, designing, developing and testing of aircraft. The safety and security of aircraft is in hands of AME. AME must have good problem solving skills and passionate about learning about aircraft.
Diploma In AME Courses Eligibility
The applicant willing to join Diploma in AME program has to fulfill the eligibility criteria:-
1. Applicant must be passed in 10th with any recognized Board.
2. Applicant can qualify the JEE INDIA to get admission and up to 100% scholarship.
Diploma In AME Courses Duration
Exam conducted by JEE INDIA-2021 Diploma in AME is a 3-year engineering program that offers theoretical and practical knowledge about the maintenance, repair, testing, and solving the issues in an aircraft. The theoretical knowledge will be gathered in the modern classroom and practical understanding in well-equipped labs. After completion of the course, student will get the diploma certificate from the college.
Diploma In AME Courses Admission Process
To build your career in the Aviation sector applicant has to follow the following procedure:-
1. Exam conducted by JEE INDIA-2021
2. To join in Diploma in AME program, an applicant should fill the form of Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Joint Entrance Exam (JEE INDIA).
3. After clearing JEE INDIA Exam, according to All India Rank (AIR) of JEE INDIA they will get admission in one of the top diploma in AME colleges approved by AICTE, Govt. of India
Diploma In AME Courses Syllabus
The list of the subjects that is given below to give you an idea of the study about the AME subjects:-
1. Electronic Fundamentals:- Electronic Fundamentals is the concept of power, current, energy, voltage. There you can study electronic components, machines, and systems.
2. Digital Techniques Electronic Instrument System:- Digital Techniques Electronic Instrument System is a field of electronics that are involved in to study of digital signals.
3. Maintenance Practices:- Maintenance Practices that include regular instruments, inspection, incomplete and complete overhauls, oil changes and lubrication, etc.
4. Basic Aerodynamics:- Basic Aerodynamics is the study of the dynamics of gases or the reaction of moving object and atmosphere causing airflow all over the body.
5. Aviation Legislation:- Aviation Legislation is a branch of law concerns flight, Air travel. That is related to international law which is required due to nature or Air travel.
6. Aerodynamics, Structures, and System:- Aerodynamics, Structures, and System is related to how an aircraft can fly. Anything that is moving through the air reacts to Aerodynamics.
Diploma In AME Courses Scope
There is already a shortage of AME in the World. There is a requirement of 7,54,000 licensed AME worldwide as the license is valid worldwide, so AME from any Institutes can do a job in India and Abroad.
1. The UDAN scheme is giving a boost to AME career. UDAN Scheme makes airfare affordable for common people to travel through. The drastic increase in domestic passenger can be seen which result in rise in AME career.
2. The growth rate of air passenger is around 25% which leads to the requirement of new aircrafts. Many airlines ordered 1080 aircrafts which build job opportunities for AME.
Boeing and Airbus are going to set up their MRO Organisation in different states of India which builds thousands of jobs for AME.
3. India in the race to become the 3rd largest in the aviation sector which is a great achievement for a country. India comprises of very hardworking and passionate person who can make India proud. The career opportunities for AME are thereby the growth of aviation.
India put its first step on the manufacturing of civil aircraft which hike the opportunities for Aircraft Engineers.
4. India became the best market to invest in as India is developing in the aviation sector very quickly. Qatar Airways, WOW Airlines, etc. are entering in India’s aviation market which raises the hike in the requirement of AME.
5. Airfares cheaper than auto-rickshaw ride: Aviation minister Jayant Sinha leads to Extraordinary Aircraft Maintenance Engineering (AME) Career. As the fare of Aircraft decreases, more people will be able to travel through aircraft.
Diploma In AME Courses Career Opportunities
Indian aviation sector is growing so quickly which leads to high requirement of manpower. The well- being and protection of an aircraft places an essential role in the aviation sector. The job opportunities are mushrooming these days when it comes to AME. Diploma in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering is a job-oriented diploma program that offers student to build their fascinating career in the aviation sector.
These are career opportunities there you placed after completing the diploma are given below:-
2. Maintenance Repair and Overhauls (MRO) industries
3. Aircraft Manufacturing Companies
4. Aircraft Part Manufacturing Companies
5. Aircraft Operation Organizations
6. Aviation Training Centers
Diploma In AME Courses Expected Salary
An early career Aircraft Maintenance Engineer AME with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation of Rs.6 lakhs . A mid-career Aircraft Maintenance Engineer AME with 5-9 years of experience earns an average total compensation of Rs.24 lakhs.