JEE INDIA exam is the common entrance test which is conducted to offer admission in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, and Aeronautical Engineering courses in one of the top colleges. JEE INDIA also offers scholarship to the meritorious students based on their All India Rank in JEE INDIA.
Aircraft Maintenance Engineering (AME) is the engineering that deals with the maintenance, repair, and troubleshooting of an aircraft. The safety and security of aircraft and its passenger are in hands of AME. Before every flight take off, the condition of the aircraft is being checked properly.
Aerospace Engineering is also known as Rocket Science as it is the primary field of engineering concerned with the construction, designing, and manufacturing of aircraft, spacecraft, satellites, rockets, and missiles. It is overlapping the two major branches Aeronautical and Astronautical Engineering
To become Aircraft Maintenance Engineer, the following steps is being performed: –
1. Student should fulfill the eligibility criteria for the AME course.
2. Student should qualify the AME exam to get admission in one of the top AME institutes and scholarship.
3. After clearing the modules which is being conducted in academic session and practical training, student can apply for the license of Aircraft Maintenance Engineer.
Aerospace Engineer do the work of testing and developing the flying aircraft and spacecraft. These engineers may develop of the new technologies in ISRO, DRDO, NASA or other research organizations for the use in aviation, defense system, satellites, missiles, and spacecraft.
Aeronautical Engineering is the branch of engineering which relates to the designing, testing, and manufacturing of aircraft. The Aeronautical Engineering deals with the devise aircraft and propulsion systems, but with time, the engineer is given many more responsibilities to carry out.
To qualify the Joint Entrance Exam, students can go through the following steps: –
1. Make a timetable and follow that on regular basis.
2. Always make highlight the important point and practice mathematics on the regularly.
3. Practice the sample and previous year paper after completion of the chapter.
4. First answer the question and then go for the answer key.
For the admission in one top AME colleges in India, here is the procedure that student can follows: –
1. Student can first fulfill the eligibility criteria for the AME course.
2. Student should qualify the JEE INDIA 2021 exam to get admission in one of the top colleges with scholarship.
The scope of AME in India is bright as aviation sector is growing very rapidly in India. By the passing day’s increase in number of air passengers can be seen that is the reason many airlines ordered new aircrafts and foreign airlines like to invest in Indian aviation sectors. The student who desire to build their career as AME it is a right time.
The difference between Aircraft Maintenance Engineer and Aeronautical Engineer is that Aircraft Maintenance Engineer deals with maintenance, repair, and solve the problems in the aircraft. Aeronautical Engineer relates to the construction and designing of the aircraft.
The qualification for Aircraft Maintenance Engineering are such as: –
1. Student must be appearing or passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics or 3-year engineering diploma from recognized University or Board.
2. Student should not have color blindness.