Airport Ground Staff Course Details
The number of aircraft and airports is increasing rapidly in India as India is facing a shortage of well-skilled ground staff. There is a huge demand for ground staff who can deal with the functioning at the airport. It is a certification course related to the safety and comfort of passengers in the airport including checking, providing information, assisting disabled passengers, and selling tickets.
Airport Ground Staff Course Eligibility
To get admission in ground staff certification course student must have fulfilled the following eligibility criteria:-
1. A student must pass 10+2 with any stream or 3 year engineering diploma from any recognized board/university.
2. Students who are searching for one of the top most institutes of Ground staff in India can qualify the National Level Entrance Test of JEE INDIA.
Airport Ground Staff Course Duration
Ground staff course duration is tentatively 11 months certification course in the aviation sector. The ground staff course covers various topics like checking, assisting disabled passengers, providing information, confirming reservations etc.
Airport Ground Staff Career Opportunities
Ground Staff course is the popular field of aviation covers various work like security, cargo handling, passenger handling, customer service, etc. They are work as a team in the airport the following task performs by the ground staff team:-
1. Customer Service (solving problems, issues, queries, complaints, etc)
3. Baggage Claims
4. Passenger Handling
5. Cargo Loading
6. Cargo Unloading
7. Security Processes
8. Inter-department coordination
The Ground staff Career Opportunities are at the following places:-
1. Air India
5. AirAsia India
7. Alliance Air
8. Luwang Air
9. Air Deccan
10. Blue Dart Aviation
Airport Ground Staff Career Scope
In ground area of aviation there are enomorous departments to work in. The salary is fine initially but increases along with experience but the employee gets other benefits also.
After ground staff interview, the airline can recruit the candidate in any department and there may be shift in departments according to need. Based on performance of employee they get promotion like senior, manger etc. and can become HOD also. It’s totally depends upon ones performance.
This field comprises enormous opportunities.
Airport Ground Staff Admission Process
To become a ground staff, the candidate has to follow the following Ground Staff Admission Process:-
1. Exam conducted by JEE INDIA-2021
2. To join the ground staff Course a candidate should fill the form of Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Joint Entrance Exam JEE INDIA.
3. After clearing JEE INDIA Exam, based on the All India Rank (AIR) of JEE INDIA students will get admission in one of top ground staff institutes.
Airport Ground Staff Course Salary
Airport Ground Staff are responsible for the care of passengers once their plane is grounded. Ground Staff is involved in every little work at the airport. After the completion of Airline ground staff courses students eligible to work in aviation sector. The average salary of ground staff 3 to 6 Lakhs per annum depends upon the skill of the student.